My wonderful Sister-in-law is doing something I think is really exciting. She is a go getter and has come up with a fun way to find the best recipes. She has what she calls a test nest. She offers friends a chance to come eat with her twice a month for a minimal fee. She should charge more if you ask me.
She makes these gourmet meals and blogs about them. Each recipe is rated by her guests. It's very fun for people who love food like me to follow. Just thought I'd let my two readers know in case you wanna check it out. Oh wait one of those readers IS my sister-in-law. Oh well go check it out. It's fun and my inspire some to get cookin. :)
http://recipetestnest.blogspot.com/
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Mary - I'm sure you have more than 2 readers! Thanks for the shout out - keep telling people about my little experiment. I appreciate it! Oh, and don't worry, the prices have creeped up - just depends on what I'm making. The next one is leg of lamb, $20 per person, 4 courses.
That sounds delicious and interesting.
Haha, You're funny! FOOD, always right?
Ha! Twice as many as you thought so far. :-)
That does sound like a really cool idea.
Hey, I'm a reader of both blogs!!
Post a Comment