Sunday, March 14, 2010

Toys

To the few who actually read my words here I apologize for all the gross things I share and my odd sense of humor. Perhaps I should share safer things but I just blurt things out and so I'm gonna share another one right now.

While tucking in my boys tonight Sam prayed for his toys to come to life. I told him that toys aren't supposed to come to life.

He said " yes mom, first you get a bloody nose, collect it in a jar, mix it with some play dough and put it on the chest of a guy, then it comes to life"

I chuckle a little and say "really, where'd you come up with that?"

Sam-"Jack told me"

David "mom it's true"

Me- "No, it's not. Sam is that why you hit Jack in the head with the sword? Were you trying to get blood?"

Sam -"No"

Oh me oh my. The things they come up with.

1 comment: