Friday, July 2, 2010

the results are in

Remember how I said I kept forgetting to go fasting to get my blood work done. Well I managed to arrange to do it again and I actually went in while fasting. I didn't hear anything back for a while so I called. They said that I'm . . . . completely normal. Is that shocking or what? In fact the nurse I spoke with said "Wow, I don't know what you're doing but your cholesterol is fabulous!" Yes, it is fabulous as I thought of all that butter we consume and the monthly package of bacon. Mmmm must be in my genes or something. :) That or butter really is good for my heart.:) Maybe it's all the whole grains I try to convince everyone to love, maybe it counter acts butter. What ever the reason I guess I'm pretty normal.
Blood sugar- normal
Cholesterol- even better than normal
Thyroid- normal
Blood pressure- normal
Normal, normal, normal. Hmmm guess I'm normal. :)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Well, I wouldn't go that far.... ;-)

Mary Monster Mary said...

Ha ha Brenda, I'm glad someone else agrees with me that I'm not really all that NORMAL. Of course you have lived with me and know the truth. :)