My boys have always liked GI JOE, thanks to my husband reliving his childhood through his children. After MIke joined the military I think they started loving it even more. This past summer they played war scenarios in the back yard and at the park all summer long. I had to go out there many a time to scold, ground, and patch up my kids. They love CAMO and BATTLE. Just ask Jack about "Girl War I".
This was at the 4th of July parade. My boys were very disappointed that they didn't throw out candy this year but they sure did love trying on all the real gear of some of the Army guys.
It's a little heavy.
Oh and they got to play in the hummer too. What more could a boy ask for?
He's lookin so big even in a hummer.
David with his head out of the top of the hummer
Sam playing in th back of it. Happy kid!
Jack feeling invinsible.
David holding on for the picture, so heavy!
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment