Sunday, September 25, 2011

a Favorite snack

The good old Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana
 First you get a banana
 Then you cut it in two unless you are really hungry and don't want to share.
 Then you spread all natural peanut butter on your banana.  I use creamy it spreads better.  I've also been known to place these little guys on craft sticks when I have them around.  Like a popsicle.

 Then comes the good stuff.  Chocolate chips!  I use special dark chocolate chips cause I'm SPECIAL. :)  one tablespoon should do unless you're feeling really chocolaty.
 This is what you get.  mmmmm. It's so good and I think it's good for you.  Yes bananas are high in sugar but it's natural and peanut butter is protein and dark chocolate has antioxidants so this is really really good for you. :)
David really wanted to be in this one.  I submitted my little recipe to a healthy snack contest.  Pretty sure my simple snack didn't win the contest but it's a winner with my family.  Give it a try, you just may like it.

1 comment:

Your guide for Goa said...

That's quite simple yet Super'b snak...Thanks for the recipe:)