Wednesday, December 31, 2008

long posts

So my last post was really long. Do you enjoy long posts or is it easier to read when they are broken up into little ones? I'm curious. I think little bits are easier. I can be quite long winded though. :) Happy New Year's EVE. :) Soon I'll have a 6 year old.

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Holy cow! A 6 year old!! You don't look old enough!

PS I forgot on the last one...Jack broke your tail bone?? HOw??

I like the long posts with spaces in between the paragraphs like you did. We get it all in one lump!

More posts are kinda harder to read cuz you have to open different comment boxes. Also some people just read the first new post on your blog if they have that reader thing.

Kritta22 said...

How was it having two more kids with a broken tail bone? I'm just interested in your tail bone...weird?