Here's the only shot they stood still for all together. Jack has a very strange look on his face. He doesn't even look like himself but since it's all I have that's what I'll post. Sorry about that flash in the picture. They were very cute. Those old military shirts come in handy. Actually they were brand new but they changed the uniform so Mike didn't need them anymore. :)
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Ward Christmas Party
Here's the only shot they stood still for all together. Jack has a very strange look on his face. He doesn't even look like himself but since it's all I have that's what I'll post. Sorry about that flash in the picture. They were very cute. Those old military shirts come in handy. Actually they were brand new but they changed the uniform so Mike didn't need them anymore. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great time it looks like you had!! I love it!! Such a fun ward!
Post a Comment