I copied this apron from a friend. This was part of my gift to my brother's new bride. He looked pretty fun in it too. :) I'll have to get a copy of that picture.

I made some PJ's for my Sister-in-law. See my feet at the bottom there. :)

Another Apron for my brother Ben who can actually cook quite well. My grandma told me several times while I was there that Ben will be a great catch for a girl. She's right. I also made a book of a bunch of my favorite recipes and a few family ones. oops you can see my messy closet. :)

This is the all purpose tote I made for my mom. I figure she'll find a use for it somewhere.

Here's another up close of it. You can never have enough bags. :)
3 comments:
You are so creative! Great aprons!!
How do you find time to sew when Mike is gone? I brought my sewing machine to Dubai and haven't plugged it in once since we got here! You getting pretty good-Can I put an order in for those cute jamie bottoms?!
So next time you come to Utah, I want to sew a purse with you....you can teach me all your tricks!
Post a Comment