Breakfast-
Scottish oatmeal with a few chopped raw almonds and some honey
water
snack-3/4 of an apple with one spoon of peanut butter, all natural of course.
mint licorice herbal tea with only one tiny teaspoon of refined sugar.
Lunch- had a special visiting teaching lunch so it was a bit more than I would normally have
3/4 croissant with chicken salad
green salad
2 pieces of cantaloupe
1 cup of raspberry punch of some sorts
snack- chopped strawberries with plain yogurt and a little granola
Dinner-
bowtie pasta Alfredo- used heavy cream but half of what I should have and real Parmesan. I added some crab chunks and spinach. It was okay but not my favorite and I probably won't make it again. It was quick and easy.
water
dessert- NOTHING!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Photos would be AWESOME! And - PS - how does one have "3/4 of a croissant"?
would that be photos of my food you'd like to see or photos of my big butt hopefully getting smaller. :) ha ha
I ate 3/4 of a an apple cause I gave the guinea pig a piece and I ate 3/4 of the croissant sandwhich because I gave a little bit to my Sam, who actually ate it. I didn't think he would.
Post a Comment