Oops, I forgot that with yesterday's dinner I had two pieces of whole wheat garlic bread.
Now for today.
Breakfast
plain cheerios
1% milk
water
snack
plain yogurt
a couple frozen strawberries
granola on top
lunch
whole wheat tortilla with hummus
smoked turkey and 3 kalamata olives
a few kettle chips
snack
busted I ate the last muffin I'm not sure I count this as totally unhealthy because it was a whole wheat, chocolate, banana, flax, yogurt muffin with some white chocolate chips added in. Yes it still has sugar but I guessed the calories from the sugar, butter, yogurt to be close to 70 per muffin so I'm not sure how many more is added with the whole wheat, flax and eggs but they can't be too bad for me right?
Dinner
homemade pizza I mixed the dough with half bread flour and half whole white wheat in hopes there wouldn't be complaining. My half of the pizza had red sauce, orange bell pepper a little onion, black olives and a sprinkle of breakfast bacon and of course mozzarella cheese- I ate 2 pieces and they aren't giant pieces either
water
Dessert- oops did I say I'd go a whole week? Well it was only four little peanut m&m's and I figure they count for something good as they were dark chocolate and that means they are higher in Anti-oxidants. Kinda like health food. Seriously though, the fact that I only ate four is pretty amazing.
There you have it dear readers, I have not abstained from junk for a whole week but alas it was better than my past attempts. Oh and I figure that I probably burned at least one or two of those M&M's today because I did a belly dancing work out video focusing on the buns. I visit my local library often and have recently decided to try different videos. I was amazed that part of this work out was just sitting on the floor moving one butt cheek up and down then the other, then together, then faster. My buns were a burning. If any of you have good recommendations for work out videos please let me know. Let it be known though that my coordination skills are a bit lacking. :)
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment