Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm on a roll right now

I like to make purses from time to time. Here are a couple I made for some friends. I should take pictures of my little projects more often.


6 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Look at you busy girl with your posts! Cute bags!! You are so talented too! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoy your comments!
My hubby is on a dumb schedule, three days on, two off, etc. It's nice sometimes but others I just miss sleeping with him...he is my heater!! (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about with Mike gone!) But we should totally hang out...whenever!

Carrilyne said...

So are thoes bags big enough to fit a primary binder because I have been on the hunt for a cute primary bag and those look perfect!! I would love to have a Mary original! Let me know how much you charge!! I still have the cute chinese little jackect you made Indy. Its red with black chinese button thingys... So cute can you believe Ellie wears it now! They all have worn it! I'm not sure Milo will be able to pull it off but I might let my nieces borrow it!!:o) Wow we go way back!!

Mary Monster Mary said...

I almost forgot about that. I'm so glad it's come in handy. Oh I make all kinds of sizes. No pattern, just try and make something out of what I have. I'll see what I can do for ya.

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

those are totally cute! I am still amazed at your skirt that u made. I love it! :)

Suzie Petunia said...

Wow, those are so cute! I'm not surprised one bit. You are so talented!

Sweet Pea Jenkins said...

Hey, I recognize that fabric in the top picture! You are so crafty!
Love,
Katie