Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jack

Last year Jack told me 5 minutes before school that it was picture day. I told him I wasn' t planning on buying any since I wasn't sure they'd turn out. He asked me to take some pictures of him anyway. He was so cute about it. Remember this was a 5 min. deal before getting on the bus. Regardless, I'm no professional but my kid is cute.










This last one cracks me up. I love this kid who gets angry when I can't read his mind, even though he hates school and seems to trick people into thinking he's not very smart when in reality I think he's just bored and that's why he hates school. Well maybe because he's a tad bit shy too but you can't tell that from the photos.



3 comments:

Suzie Petunia said...

That kids sure is cute. I'm so sad I've missed all these years of watching him grow! I was there when he was just teeny-tiny! I want to know him as a big kid.

Carrilyne said...

I agree with Sarah! I miss you guys!

Kritta22 said...

Gosh I love him too! I love the last picture. It made me laugh!