Friday, November 7, 2008

Smart

Mike is in love with these little tiny cars. He has been since 2001. We saw one in Anchorage and well Mike had to get a picture of it. David indulged his dad and let him take the picture. So now that I LOVE my HUGE GAS GUZZLING SUBURBAN, Mike's dreams would all come true if we sold it and got this. Our payments would be the same unfortunately. Look how tiny those rear wheels look. It's very cute and you could probably fit 5 of them into my suburban. For now the dream will have to wait but I'm sure it will come.

1 comment:

Kritta22 said...

I don't think my butt would fit in that! I bet the gas bill would be nice. But I wouldn't want to spin out in a intersection in that thing OR hit a moose! I think it would be a good car for the lower states, maybe!