
So my hubby got promoted to Staff Sgt. Note the stripes. Some of his work friends came to help us celebrate at a fun Thai
restaurant.

Jack was at school but here we are. Me, Sam, David, Mike

I am not one to make pretty cakes but this one did taste good. Do you like my stripes? I tried.

When they presented him with this at the promotion ceremony I forgot to get the kids better outfits and barely picked them up from school in time. We had the option of coming up for a picture all together. Jack did not want to go if you can tell by his face. Mike was glad to share the moment with us. The audience all laughed at Jack's face which made him feel all the more shy and mad.
1 comment:
Oh Congrats to Mike! I dont' think we knew! Sorry. We still love you!
Post a Comment